- Escot is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site.
This prestig...read more
Escot’s wooded areas become the focus of attention once again as the colour of the woodland floor changes, for the third time this year. First...read more
- Escot's Great Golden Easter Egg Hunt was a cracking success with hundreds of visitors keeping their heads down and eyes peeled searching for the elus...read more
Devon Bird of Prey Centre has teamed up with ESCOT to thrill visitors with interactive falconry displays and bird handling sessions starting this Fe...read more
- Escot, the award winning family attraction in East Devon has made it into the top 20 of all Devon attractions according to Trip Advisor, the travel re...read more
- RockSolidRace is a mass participation obstacle race/ challenge event at Escot Park, Devon, on 16th March 2013. Attracting participants from acros...read more
From a day visit to 12 months membership to a wild time at Camp Wild there is an Escot Gift Voucher for everyone.
The full range in...read more
- Feniton primary school asked the children to dress as their hero and and to explain their choice. Emily aged 5 and a half denied pop stars and s...read more
- Just a few places are left on the Escot Family Portrait Day on the 17th November. This is your opportunity to have some great natural photos...read more
- Escot's arrangement with Experience Falconry Ltd comes to an end in early November. It had been hoped that displays would continue until that p...read more
Choctober has got off to a flying start at Escot. We are on the hunt to find out Devon’s favourite chocolate flavour and are offering fr...read more
- Escot Park’s ¾ acre walk through enclosure is the second only in the UK designed specifically to home free range red squirrels in a prote...read more
- Due to high winds and rain expected this evening (16th August) it is with regret that the horseback falconry and jousting show is cancelled...read more
- Eagle Flies 100 Miles to Be Back Home
After being lost for 7 days, Samson the Golden Eagle has flown over 100 miles, to be get home to owner Jonathan...read more
- The sun shone just for one evening last week and Escot’s new Falconry arena basked in the warmth of the applause from the audience as the launch...read more
- Along with boar, otters and water voles, beavers and red squirrels are being brought back to Britain in places like the beautiful Escot Estate in...read more
- Escot is pleased to announce the arrival of two new red squirrels. The new arrivals were bred in captivity at the Wildwood Trust in Kent and...read more
- After receiving an overwhelming amount of suggestions for names for Escot’s baby Indian Eagle Owls, Falconer Jonathan Marshall enlisted the help...read more
- Tipis, yurts and alternative glamping holiday options are all the rage for adults these days; people go out of their way to stay somewhere different, ...read more
- Escot is very pleased to announce the arrival of their new Falconer, Jonathan Marshall.
Jonathan is one of the most exciting and innovative Fa...read more
- If, like a great number of the population, you have overspent this Christmas, don’t despair because help is at hand courtesy of Escot Park (situ...read more
- Escot Park has created an exciting open access red squirrel encounter in the heart of the 1100 acre estate near Ottery St. Mary.
The encounter,...read more
- For lovers of the great outdoors, Escot is the perfect winter destination with its peaceful walks and spectacular views. With a special offer for week...read more
- Escot's Weekday Winter Offer - Lunch & Garden Visit
Delicious, home cooked and offering excellent value, lunch in the Coach House Restaurant at ...read more
- Visitors to Escot Park, near Ottery St Mary, noticed recently that something was missing at the Pirates' Playground. The Black Pearl, Escot's ...read more
- Regular visitors to Escot Park, near Ottery St Mary, have been watching with interest as the second phase of the Greenhouse Restoration Project nears ...read more
- Tamsin GreenTamsin grew up in rural Suffolk, and studied in Sheffield, Reading and Lund, Sweden. Graduating with BA Archaeology she worked in O...read more
Latest News Archive
- Excellent, fun packed day! The Play Barn is certainly a great addition!
Jane from Exmouth