We were delighted to host this year’s awards event for the 373 Group on a beautiful evening earlier in July.
These annual awards recognise unsung business heroes from the local area and encompass sole traders to national organisations. Escot House won ‘Best Venue’ in 2017 and it was a pleasure to welcome the group to the house.
Around 80 people came along on the evening, enjoying prosecco and canapes (including regular favourite honey mustard sausages and newbie chocolate brownie cheesecake) on the terrace.
Guests then made their way to the White Room for the presentation.
There was a fascinating variety of businesses represented amongst the finalists, and it must have been a difficult task to pick the winners.
The winners on the evening were:
- Best Online Presence: Grow Exeter
- Best Professional Service: Winning Tenders
- Best Retail: James’ Patisserie
- Best Rural: Norcotts Cider
- Best Soletrader or microbusiness: Hypnotherapy 4 Swans
- Best start-up: Poppy’s Paws
- Best Venue: The Beehive
- Greatest Social Impact: Pete’s Dragons
- Top 373 Group Person: Ella Tyler (Mountlands International Language School)
- Best Company: Ashwood Shepherd Huts
Well done to all the winners and the finalists, and we hope you enjoyed your visit to Escot House.