Booking an exclusive use venue is the best way to relax and fully enjoy your day.
When you book Escot House you know that it is yours for the duration of your wedding. You are not going to bump into another bride and groom and their guests!
The phrase has been bandied about for many years, but what does it actually mean?
Exclusive use ensure that you have total privacy for your wedding day, to include all the public rooms, the garden, the staff and anything else you need for your special day. Some exclusive use venues require you to organise everything yourself, from seating and catering to flowers and wine.
Others, including Escot House, will provide everything that you need, to your specification. The main benefits of an exclusive use venue include:
- A total package price, without hidden costs
- No gate-crashers wandering in
- Experienced on site staff who are familiar with the venue
- A relaxed setting for your wedding photography – without another bride’s mother in law appearing in the background
- No mix ups with another couple’s arrangements
- Room to breathe
- Flexibility with your arrangements
- No rush
- Total attentiveness from your wedding planner
We always say that Escot House isn’t a wedding factory – we limit our weddings to 20 a year, which means that every booking is special to us. The wedding team will always go the extra mile to make sure that yours will be a wedding day to be remembered, not just by the bride and groom but by every single guest, young and old.
The common belief is that hiring an exclusive use wedding venue is going to be a lot more costly than a non-exclusive venue. But with Escot House this is unlikely to be the case; we pride ourselves in offering a competitively priced package. So, you get good value for money – with all the benefits of exclusive use. What could be better?