We’re very excited to announce that we can now offer even more onsite away day activities at our Devon conference venue.
Our onsite partners have put together an even bigger choice of activities all available to our corporate clients - perfect for a teambuilding day, or a break during your all-day conference.
All activities are based at Escot – you don’t need to travel anywhere else. We have a dedicated Segway site and 12 miles of dedicated quad tracks around the estate as well as plenty of space right outside Escot House for other activities.
You can build your own package for a day’s activities and include the right combination for your team:
- Get the adrenaline going with paintball and laser tag
- Laughter is guaranteed with our giant inflatables – you can’t keep a straight face when you’re bouncing around!
- Quad biking just for fun (and mud)
- Interactive treasure hunt to get the braincells moving
- Work as a team to find your way round the giant maze
Some of our activities are just right for a short break in your conference day. You can try:
- Clay shooting and laser clays
Catering is in-house at Escot. For away days and team building days we can provide barbeques, picnics and hog roasts. Everything is made using local ingredients and supporting local suppliers.
Full activity list
Segway Olympics, Clay Shooting, Archery, Laser Clay, Land Raft, Interactive Treasure Hunt, Laser Combat, Quad Biking, Paintball, Rifle Shooting, Night Time Laser Combat, Survival Camp, Giant Maze and traditional team building activities. Watch the latest video here.
Escot is a private house not open to the public, so you can plan your conference, seminar or teambuilding day assured of total confidentiality.