TV and film location
Escot Estate is a stunning country estate ideal as a location for film and TV.
At the heart of Escot Park is our beautiful Georgian manor house and Capability Brown landscape, complete with grand interiors, sweeping drive, 18th century parkland, lakes and ancient trees.
Extending over 500 acres, estate owners Mish and Lucy Kennaway are passionate conservationists. Biodiversity is crucial here, where wildlife thrives alongside the working farm with arable land and grazing cattle and sheep. Traditional farm buildings, thatched cottages, orchards and streams provide a real diversity for location filming opportunities at Escot Estate.
- Georgian manor house with three large day rooms
- Surrounding gardens and terrace
- 18th century parkland (Capability Brown landscape)
- Long private drives
- Two lakes, stream and bridge
- Traditional orchard, woodlands and isolated ancient trees
- Farmhouse and two thatched cottages (exteriors only)
- Farmyard with array of farm buildings, including a restored waterwheel
- Wild flower meadows and grazed pasture (sheep and cattle), arable crops
FACILITIES AT ESCOT ESTATE
A large barn is suitable as a crew base (seats 40), with basic catering facilities, loo, and plenty of hardstanding for vehicles. If required, full catering can be provided for by Escot’s experienced in-house team.
GETTING TO THE LOCATION
Escot is approximately 3 hours’ drive from London. Easy to find, the Estate is just off the A30.
For those using the train, the journey takes approx 2.5-3 hours from London (Waterloo direct, Paddington will require pick up from Tiverton station). Feniton station on the Waterloo line is just 1 mile from the Estate,