We’re delighted to announce that Escot House is once again open for wedding showrounds.
Lucy will be pleased to take you round our lovely wedding venue and have an informal chat about your plans and what Escot can offer you.
As a result of these unusual times and the measures that all venues are having to make because of Covid-19, you’ll need to be aware of the special measures that are in place for all visitors to the House.
These are based on current Government guidelines. We ask you observe the current rules regarding social distancing, personal hygiene, handwashing and use of face coverings when on site.
- At this initial stage only the bride and groom should attend the viewing.
- Hand gel and hand washing facilities will be available for your use when you enter and leave the House.
- Please remember to maintain the current recommended distance for social distancing at all times during your visit.
- It isn’t compulsory to wear a face mask inside the House, but please wear one if this makes you feel more comfortable.
- You are welcome to bring your own paper/pens to use to make notes.
- Our reception rooms will not have any chairs, tables or equipment in situ. However, please feel free to ask Lucy any questions that you may have about room layouts and capacities.
- You can look through our photobooks for an idea of how the rooms look when dressed (we will provide clean, cotton gloves for your use) or we can send you digital photos of dressed rooms on request.
- We will keep your contact details securely for 21 days following your visit in case they are needed for Track & Trace.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance with these requests. If you have any questions before your visit please do not hesitate to contact us on 01404 819155 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
We would be really happy to help you with your special day, and we very much look forward to meeting you.